domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

很高兴认识你 Mucho Gusto

Each lesson I’ll be introducing a text based on a French topic. It could be about French films, books, a piece of news, whatever takes my fancy. Firstly, I’ll read the passage out to give you an idea of what the topic is about. Then I’ll ask you 3 questions. When I’m reading the passage for the second time, see if you can find the answers to the questions. But don’t worry if it’s too tricky because I’ll read it a third time before we go through the answers together. That’s part one of the exercise and you can stop here if you wish. However, there is a second part available just for my lovely subscribers as well as the lesson’s accompanying support sheet.

from : http://learnfrenchwithalexa.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario